Pneumatic conveying is a system where solid material is conveyed using air. There are several ways for material injection in the system as well as discharge and the methods are selected based on the product nature and system requirements.
- Capacity: up to 30 TPH
- Conveying distance: up to 100 m vertical and 250m horizontal
- Solid of particle size 1 micron to 10mm in size
- Various solids are handled like Abrasive, Low density, High density, Hygroscopic, Flammable etc.
- Closed loop systems based on application
- Conveying with Inert gas like Nitrogen
- Backed with experience and data bank of solids.
- Very flexible for convey line routing unlike belt conveyors.
- Totally closed system, so no contamination from atmosphere.
- Low investment cost
- Dilute / Lean Phase System (With pressure or vacuum)
- Semi Dense Phase System
- Dense Phase System